Last updated on 25/2/2013
Where can I get my Saab serviced?
Saab Parts UK provides customer assistance, service & maintenance and parts supply via its national network of Authorised Service Centres. To find the nearest Saab Service Centre to you, please use our national Service Centre Locator. Simply enter either your location or postcode and the nearest Service Centres to you will be listed. Click here to access the Locator.
I would like to buy a part for my Saab. Where can I buy it from ?
Saab genuine parts are sold exclusively via our national Authorised Service Centre network. To find the nearest Saab Service Centre to you, please click here to access the Locator.
If I buy a used Saab, will I still be able to buy Saab parts and get the car maintained?
Yes. With a national network of over 80 Authorised Saab Service Centres, Saab Parts UK has secured supply and distribution of original Saab parts.
Is there a guarantee that comes with buying genuine Saab Parts?
Yes. All genuine Saab parts fitted by an Authorised Service Centre carry a 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty.
What are the benefits of going to an Authorised Saab Service Centre?
Using Authorised Service Centres provide 3 main benefits ;
- Fully equipped with the correct diagnostic equipment, Saab special tools, and experienced factory trained technicians to ensure your vehicle is maintained to the highest technical standard.
- Use of genuine Saab parts ensures a fully tested and engineered component is used, which carries a 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty.
- Saab Service Centres offer highly competitive fixed priced servicing delivering main dealer quality levels at surprisingly affordable rates
What is Saab Service Club?
Saab Service Club is a free scheme exclusively for Saab owners. Members benefit directly from the best value offers available from Saab Parts, including special price accessories and discounts on parts and servicing from Saab Authorised Service Centres. It's an intelligently cost-effective way to keep your Saab fully maintained. Click here to register.
I have a new Saab that is less than 3 years old. Is the original manufacturer warranty still valid?
No, your warranty is no longer valid. The new vehicle warranty was provided by the manufacturer of the vehicle, Saab Automobile A.B., who unfortunately entered bankruptcy in December 2011, at which point the Administrators of the company ceased to provide any new vehicle warranty cover.
Can I buy a warranty for my vehicle?
Yes in a package called Saab Secure.
Saab Secure offers a great value for money product with a wide range of quality features that can be tailored to suit owner requirements.
- Guaranteed instant cover from day one.
- Unlimited mileage, with no exclusion periods imposed.
- Flexible warranty – A one-off payment covering your vehicle for up to five years.
To learn more about Saab Secure or to purchase a warranty, simply call our dedicated
Saab Secure helpline on 0844 848 7168, opening hours are Monday – Friday 09.00 -17.00.